I am a Seattle based photographer who loves to capture and share moments in people’s lives and the natural beauty of our world.
What I Photograph
PEOPLE. In addition to posed portraiture, I also photograph kids being kids, grandparents interacting with grandchildren and other fleeting moments we all want to hold on to. I am available to photograph your family day trip or part of your vacation in the greater Seattle area. You will have unique pictures to enjoy and share with your family for generations to come.
EVENTS. I photograph family, community and business events and life cycle celebrations. I am a photojournalist at heart. I capture the story and personalities that make up your event.
NATURE. When I’m not photographing people, I’m outdoors capturing the beauty of our magnificent world. Hang one of my nature photographs in your home or office, and you’ve created a place to relax.
STOCK. Available stock images include: foods, spirituality, city sites, and nature.
Who I am
- Photographing professionally for nearly a decade
- Long time elementary teacher who turned her hobby into a second career
- The go-to photographer for community service organizations and schools, including, since 2009, the annual Bloodworks Northwest Swim for Life
- Published in a national magazine
- Favorite places to photograph: Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, Israel and your event!
Contact Luci today with any questions, for an estimate, or to purchase prints: email@example.com 206-725-2748